Typically, to install laminate flooring in an almost empty bedroom takes about 4 / 5 hours, so not a full day's work. As I never install at more than one location per day the bedroom laminate install is a shorter and relaxing day between more complicated floors.
To make this offer attractive I will fit laminate flooring in a bedroom or conservatory upto 18 square metres for a fixed price of £220 - plus laminate flooring @ cost
Included in the £220 charge is -
- appropriate underlay - I use 5mm tech boards, unless there is a valid reason to use other underlay
- white beading - comes in 2.4 m lengths
- one single door brushed chrome or gold effect door bar
- laminate flooring delivered to your home (when NJRflooring supply the laminate)
- lift carpets and grippers and dispose of at a council refuse point add £25.
Laminate flooring can be supplied from around £7.99 per square metre, I usually supply laminate sold by Direct Wood Flooring, Portobello Trade Park, Birtley DH3 2RY which is about 1 km from my home.
Certainly, during winter NJRflooring will cut the laminate flooring in the bedroom with the door closed to keep dust to a minimum, 90% of the cuts in a rectangular room can be made dust-free using my sharp shooter laminate floor guillotine. Much better than working outside and walking up /down the stairs carrying dust and dirt.
It the bedroom has alcoves, a fireplace, a second door to an en suite bathroom or walk-in wardrobe the installation may require a standard day to complete.